Dec 10, 2015

BIS Radio Show #748 with Douglas Sherman (The Loft)



1. Francois K - Capricorn - Wave
2. Jesse - Easy Steppin’ - Haista
3. The Orb - Little Fluffy Clouds (Cumulonimbus Mix) - Big Life
4. Zero 7 - On My Own
5. - Itaque Putant
6. Depeche Mode - Enjoy The Silence (FK Dub) - Mute
7. Afrobuddha meets Kakatsitsi Drummers - Obame (Dub Mix) - Round In Motion
8. Rockers Revenge - Dubbing In Sunshine - Streetwise
9. Jago - I’m Going To Go - Full Time
10. Telephones - Blaff - Running Back
11. Patrick Khuzwayo & Bhunu Brill ft Darian Crouse - Music’s My Only Drug (Chez Damier Panorama Edit) - Atal

12. The Regisford-Harris Project - Astral (Main Shelter Mix) - Objektivity
13. The Associates - Fire To Ice (Frozen Keys) - Charisma
14. Francois K - Time & Space - NRK
15. Pirahnahead - In Me ft Mona Bode (So Deep) P’s Cervixpuncher Dub - Third Ear
16. The Martinez Brothers - My Rendition (The Main Mix) - Objektivity
17. Moloko - Forever More (FKEK Vocal Mix) - Echo
18. Deadmau5 + Kaskade - I Remember -
19. Lord Of The Isles - 30IC Symphony - Permanent Vacation
20. Lovebirds - Want You In My Soul - Winding Road Records

No comments: